Every year, Fashion Week’s across the globe are used to showcase the best of up and coming and established fashion talent, new season trends and more.
Fashion and photography go hand in hand, especially at Fashion Week.
Fashionistas flock to see the shows, dressed to impress and hoping to be captured on film as the most stylishly dressed on the front row.
Organisers of Fashion Week 2019 wanted to give social media savvy guests a treat and raise awareness of the shows, with a new element to the shows.
Maven Media selected the Maven Digibooth as the perfect choice for the occasion.
Chic and modern in design, this was the perfect photographic experience for capturing all the style and glamour on display at the shows,
The Digibooth didn’t just capture still images, guests could create fashionable branded gifs and boomerangs.
Maven Media’s creative team developed a fully branded booth, backdrop as well as customised interactive touchscreen interface and photo overlays for the event.
Fashionistas loved their moment in the spotlight, drawn to the Aura’s ring of light and the unlimited opportunities to capture their best selfie.
- Over 3,000 fashions finest loved being able to capture their stylish outfits and flawless makeup in the Maven Digibooth
- Social media savvy users loved being able to capture themselves and share immediately to social media; because if it’s not on insta it didn’t happen
- Organisers were delighted with the enhanced social media activity that drove awareness of the event online
- Maven Digibooth collected over 1,500 GDPR compliant email address and phone numbers for Fashion Week to use for future marketing
- Fashion Week reached over 350,000 people on social media
- Organisers received over 2,000 user generated media to utilise during shows and for future campaigns
Straight off the catwalk, Cathy Martin, Organiser Fashion Week, said “Digital exposure is every now, and the team at Maven Media have the perfect products to ensure that you can make your event digital ready. The booth was so stylish and the Maven Media software is incredible. Having a product which gives, brand awareness, social sharing, data capture and content creation; all wrapped in fun user engagement, will always win with me. I look forward to try the Maven 360 at my next shows!”